Cypress, CA Posted: 9/1/2023
We have an outstanding Contract position for an Expeditor to join a leading Company located in the Cypress, CA surrounding area.
The Pay Rate Range is: $19.00 - $26.00
- Coordinates and expedites flow of materials, parts, and assemblies between sections or departments by performing the following duties.
- Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with department supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material.
- Requisitions material and confirms sequential delivery dates to department, according to job order priorities and material availability.
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications.
- Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules. Computes the amount of material required to complete job orders.
- Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records such as material inventory, in-process production reports, and status and location of materials.
- Moves or transports materials from one department to another.
- Monitors and controls movement of material and parts.
- Promotes cooperation and communication with employees in other departments.
- Keeps production parts organized and labeled in the work area.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-6 years of experience.
- Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience.
- Entry level often for those with work experience in the skill area.
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision.
- Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes
- sound decisions.
Benefits offered to vary by the contract. Depending on your temporary assignment, benefits may include direct deposit, free career counseling services, 401(k), select paid holidays, short-term disability insurance, skills training, employee referral bonus, affordable medical coverage plan, and DailyPay (in some locations). For a full description of benefits available to you, be sure to talk with your recruiter.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 years of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here