Dulles, VA Posted: 9/13/2023
We have an outstanding career opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join a leading Company located in the Dulles, VA surrounding area.
** US Citizenship is required.**
This role will be working night shift: 10pm-6:30am
- Provide overall technical expertise related to Automated People Mover (APM) systems, troubleshoot complex problems related to electro/mechanical systems and subsystems, and develop solutions, guided by precedent and working within the limits of established policies.
- Provide site-wide leadership for all technical issues related to the APM systems.
- Record the maintenance activities on all systems in the Maintenance Management Information System (MMIS), SAP, and ensure that preventive maintenance activities are being performed in compliance with recommended schedules.
- Lead the troubleshooting of problems with systems, identify causes, develop repair plan, and communicate plans to technical staff.
- Direct failure analysis on APM systems as necessary.
- Review failure reports, identify trends and develop processes to alleviate and minimize recurring failures.
- Lead the coordinated effort with MHIA engineering department staff to resolve technical issues requiring documentation or drawing changes to ensure consistency throughout the organization.
- Provide technical training on any elements or characteristics of the APM systems.
- Communicate recommended or mandated changes in procedures or maintenance activities to technical and supervisory staff.
- Identify the need for and facilitate additional training as procedures change.
- Provide backup managerial services in the absence of site Manager as requested.
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
- Notify Manager of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need for additional material and supplies.
- Maintain safe work area and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules keeping work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems, and maintain specified levels of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory guidelines.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical/mechanical engineering required.
- Prior use of complicated drawings, a wide variety of precision measuring instruments and knowledge of electromechanical equipment and processes required.
- Minimum of 6 to 10 years of experience in the electromechanical field required.
- Prior APM experience preferred.
- Must be licensed to operate a motor vehicle and have a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to secure and maintain airport security clearance.
- Must be able to pass post-offer criminal background check.
- Must be able to pass the post-offer drug/alcohol test, physical exam, and Ishihara test (Blue Green).
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 years of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here