Mcpherson, KS Posted: 9/18/2023
We have an outstanding Contract position for an Assembly Operator to join a leading Company located in the McPherson, KS surrounding area.
- Perform general assembly of products in accordance with product specifications/engineering drawings.
- Perform required inspections of products in accordance with Quality Procedures.
- Perform tack welding as required.
- Record applicable inspection/test results.
- Set up assembly workstations and adjust test fixtures.
- Interpret inspection/test results to reflect job function requirements as necessary.
- Accurately record time and labor data daily.
- Work safely and maintain a clean work area.
- Perform additional duties as deemed necessary.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to use common hand tools.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Ability to interpret and apply standards.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 years of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here