J - IT/Specialty Professional
All Source Analyst
Fort George G Meade, MD Posted: 12/17/2020
J - IT/Specialty Professional
TAD PGS, INC. is currently seeking a All-Source Analyst (Junior/Mid/Senior Levels) for one of our clients in Ft. Meade, MD.
**Candidate must possess an Active TS/SCI w/CI Poly Security Clearance.**
- The Sourcing Analyst will conduct strategic, operational and tactical force disposition analysis for the African continent.
- Work closely with the DC JRISE to produce tailored products for USAFRICOM and its component commands.
- Must have requisite knowledge and experience, based on their level, in half-source intelligence analysis, Electronic Signals Intelligence (ELINT) analysis, Geospatial Information Services (GI&S) analysis, Signals Intelligence, Imagery Intelligence, and Open Source Intelligence Analysis.
- Research and perform daily Modernized Integrated Data Base (MIDB) management of OB and Global Command and Control System (GCCS) management of force disposition intelligence information critical to engagement, contingency, and mission planning for African nations.
- Ensure continuity in analysis and production, and queue work for JRISE analysts ahead of drill weekends, ADT/ADSW work, and production surges.
- Routinely interact and collaborate with US AFRICOM Intelligence and Knowledge Development (1KD) analysts and nations intelligence agencies to evaluate and validate current intelligence information that may impact assigned MIDB and GCCS records. Additionally, staff shall review and collaborate on IKD, DIA, and other 1C products as applicable to ensure high quality, accurate information is included before dissemination.
- Serve as SME on key military resources, critical infrastructure, facilities, installations, equipment, and capabilities providing analytical products that support time-sensitive assessments and briefings to inform USAFRICOM Commander, component commanders, partners and national IC.
- Develop graphic presentations and written products based on thorough analysis of message traffic, MIDB updates, GCCS updates, and imagery reports.
- Contribute to several national products that include the Joint Country Force Assessment (JCOFA), CIA Factbook, DIA's Dynamic Threat Assessment (DTA) and Military Capability Studies (MCS).
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, M3, TAC, HOTR, Google Earth, Intelink, National Exploitation System, Gemini, MIDB, GCCS-J, and the various message handling systems.
- The core business hours of the JRISE Monday through Friday and are expected to work one weekend per month (DC JRISE drill weekends). Compensation days for weekend work shall be coordinated by the subcontractor.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, INC. specializes in delivering secure, reliable and rapidly implemented workforce solutions to the U.S. Federal marketplace, including U.S. Government agencies and their prime contractors. With more than 50 years of experience, TAD PGS, INC. has earned a reputation for accountability, a value that government agencies and prime contractors both demand and deserve.
A wholly owned subsidiary of the Adecco Group, the world"s largest workplace solutions provider, TAD PGS, INC. sources professionals for the full spectrum of federal positions, from administrative to management, and those contracts requiring extremely niche-oriented technical skills and the highest levels of security clearance.
Already have an account? Log in here