SPECIAL SECURITY OFFICER
Fort Meade, MD Posted: 1/13/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Special Security Officer to join a leading Company located in the Ft. Meade, MD surrounding area.
**U.S. Citizenship Required.
**Candidate must possess an Active Top Security/SCI Security Clearance.**
The SSO provides overall Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) level support, administering security (facility, physical, personnel, information and computer) communications and SCI-material storage.
- The Special Security Officer (SSO) is responsible for the operation (e.g., security, control, use, etc.) of all command Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs).
- Performing a variety of routine administrative tasks in support of the facility security function. Performing as liaison with Government and Industrial Security officials.
- Overseeing collateral and higher access and badge procedures.
- Manage SCI access.
- Provide Special Intelligence/Special Security Office (SI/SSO) record communications and cryptologic guard.
- Facilitate and/or create visit requests.
- Provide out of country briefs.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance and CI poly required.
- Minimum Experience: Bachelor"s degree and or more than 8 years of experience as a Security Professional.
- Experience working at Combatant Command Security Office or deployed as an SSO or served as an FSO.
- Expertise using JPAS/DISS or other relevant Personnel Security System.
- DIA experience preferred.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, INC. specializes in delivering secure, reliable and rapidly implemented workforce solutions to the U.S. Federal marketplace, including U.S. Government agencies and their prime contractors. With more than 50 years of experience, TAD PGS, INC. has earned a reputation for accountability, a value that government agencies and prime contractors both demand and deserve.
TAD PGS, INC. sources professionals for the full spectrum of federal positions, from administrative to management, and those contracts requiring extremely niche-oriented technical skills and the highest levels of security clearance.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
Already have an account? Log in here