Sales & Marketing
Inside Sales Representative
Round Rock, TX Posted: 4/9/2020
We have an outstanding Contract position for an Inside Sales Representative to join a leading Company located in Round Rock, TX.
- Contributes to the development of market, business unit or product line business plans to capitalize on current/future market trends or achieve operational efficiencies.
- Works closely with senior leadership on a wide range of critical issues.
- Supports senior executive communications for internal and external audiences.
- Helps determine growth strategy of Company worldwide through fact-based analysis.
- Identifies product strategies for Company approach to various customers and industries, often using qualitative and quantitative research.
- Conducts strategic M&A target assessments.
- Evaluates new product/market business opportunities.
- Conducts competitor assessments and evolution of profit pools.
- May be responsible for external corporate communications with industry analysts and the investment community.
- Structures analysis with regular guidance.
- Assists in interpreting collected information to complete analysis.
- Assists in extracting key themes from discrete analysis.
- Comprehends and articulates the overall work plan and own accountabilities.
- Considers all key financial and market trends when performing in depth analysis.
- Interprets and leverages the frameworks to develop and present analysis.
- Supports projects with analysis and research as directed by senior level team members.
- Able to explain technical, industry, and market facts to position Company as a competitive solution.
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross functionally, to support the sales process.
- Understands the administrative and operational requirements of the job.
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
- Phone center sales experience a plus.
- In person sales experience a plus.
- Computer Hardware Knowledge a plus.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, INC. specializes in delivering secure, reliable and rapidly implemented workforce solutions to the U.S. Federal marketplace, including U.S. Government agencies and their prime contractors. With more than 50 years of experience, TAD PGS, INC. has earned a reputation for accountability, a value that government agencies and prime contractors both demand and deserve.
TAD PGS, INC. sources professionals for the full spectrum of federal positions, from administrative to management, and those contracts requiring extremely niche-oriented technical skills and the highest levels of security clearance.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
Already have an account? Log in here