Sales & Marketing
Inside Product Specialist
Nashville, TN Posted: 4/14/2020
We have an outstanding Contract position for an Inside Product Specialist to join a leading Company located in Nashville, TN.
- Provides product or company specific expertise.
- May own account sets and/ or be called into accounts as opportunities are identified.
- Acts as a technical resource to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives.
- Identifies customer needs/ requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions.
- Provides pre-sales technical support during the sales process.
- Remains up-to-date on new product, technology, and services offerings. Stays current on industry and vertical solutions as well.
- Assists in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team.
- Promotes and positions key strategic product and service offerings.
- Effectively articulates the value proposition associated with specialized products and services.
- Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and company interests.
- Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of and third party specialized products and services.
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and how customers are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted industries. Analyzes multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommend appropriate solution.
- Provides talking points and is a resource for account team to keep them up to speed on new products/services and how they can benefit from them. Proactively identifies and manages opportunities in CRM to drive and deliver solutions and customer experience.
- Accurately maintains forecast of upcoming opportunities.
- Capable to begin developing world class sales skills by consistently achieving strong attainment results and demonstrating strategic planning and thought throughout execution of responsibilities.
- Ability to engage customers via phone to expand new customer buying relationships and service existing customers.
- History of learning and collaborating within a fast paced environment.
- Efficient computer skills with Sales Force and common business applications.
- Effective communicator to various types and levels of customers Requirement.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Phone center sales experience a plus.
- In person sales experience a plus.
- Computer Hardware Knowledge a plus.
- Customer facing business interactions (EX: restaurant industry - i.e. bartenders/servers/etc. Want people who have experience dealing with customers on a day to day basis).
- Aptitude to learn - looking for someone who wants to grow and be stretched in a role.
- Strong communication skills / communicator both written and verbal.
- Motivated to be in technology sales.
- Specialized developing-level role with sales experience.
- Has built and continues to increase expertise for our product and service offerings, as well as business processes and systems, at a rapid pace. Product focused sales, moving to more solution set oriented approach for relationship account set at the intermediate level.
- Begins developing subject matter expertise.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, INC. specializes in delivering secure, reliable and rapidly implemented workforce solutions to the U.S. Federal marketplace, including U.S. Government agencies and their prime contractors. With more than 50 years of experience, TAD PGS, INC. has earned a reputation for accountability, a value that government agencies and prime contractors both demand and deserve.
TAD PGS, INC. sources professionals for the full spectrum of federal positions, from administrative to management, and those contracts requiring extremely niche-oriented technical skills and the highest levels of security clearance.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
Already have an account? Log in here