Sales & Marketing
Inside Product Specialist
Nashville, TN Posted: 4/14/2020
We have an outstanding Contract position for an Inside Product Specialist to join a leading Company located in Nashville, TN.
- Provides product or BU specific expertise.
- May own account sets and/ or be called into accounts as opportunities are identified.
- Acts as a technical resource to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives.
- Identifies customer needs/ requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions.
- Provides pre-sales technical support during the sales process.
- Remains up-to-date on new product, technology, and services offerings. Stays current on industry and vertical solutions as well.
- Assists in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team.
- Promotes and positions key strategic product and service offerings. Provides direction and guidance/mentor to less experienced team members and coaches others in closing complex deals.
- If account/acquisition focused individual responsible for average to high revenue spend in business and/or account complexity within assigned business.
- Organizes internal/external resources in response to, and in anticipation of customer needs.
- Maintains relationships at leadership and departmental levels to lead to new business opportunities.
- Utilizes strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative technology solutions.
- Proactively identifies and manages opportunities in CRM to drive and deliver solutions and customer experience.
- Engages cross functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goal/meet customer needs.
- Trusted advisor to the account team(s) in providing clear understanding and awareness of the benefit of new products and services offered.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Strong understanding of products and services.
- Accomplished level specialized sales representative, influencing how others engage and interact across the segment.
- Strong understanding of subject matter.
- Understands and leverages solutions and can explain how solutions will benefit the overall business.
- Can effectively balances short term and long term priorities.
- Can effectively balances demands from multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrates sales capability by building strategic selling skills, executing business plans to enhance customer and success, and consistently achieving strong attainment.
- Intermediate understanding of a number of different industries and how businesses operate.
- Ability to engage customers via phone to expand new customer buying relationships and service existing customers.
- History of learning and collaborating within a fast paced environment.
- Efficient computer skills with Sales Force and common business applications.
- Effective communicator to various types and levels of customers.
- 2+ Years Computer Technology experience a plus.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, INC. specializes in delivering secure, reliable and rapidly implemented workforce solutions to the U.S. Federal marketplace, including U.S. Government agencies and their prime contractors. With more than 50 years of experience, TAD PGS, INC. has earned a reputation for accountability, a value that government agencies and prime contractors both demand and deserve.
TAD PGS, INC. sources professionals for the full spectrum of federal positions, from administrative to management, and those contracts requiring extremely niche-oriented technical skills and the highest levels of security clearance.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
Already have an account? Log in here