We have an outstanding Contract to Hire position for a Maintenance Worker to join a leading Company located in the Laurel, MD surrounding area.
- Perform general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors
- Dust and polish furniture and room accessories as needed
- Responsible for disposing of trash and recycle content from bins and containers across the lab.
- Sanitize sinks, basins, showers, and toilets in common area restrooms
- Clean windows, glass surfaces, mirrors, and counters as necessary
- Keep all public spaces neat and tidy.
- Report repairs and replacements when encountered during your shift.
- Maintain all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products; ensure safe and sanitary storage of products
- Responsible for vacuuming, carpet cleaning, and the maintenance of the carpet equipment
- Adhere to health and safety policies and the lab's related practices.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of cleaning experience; additional training will be provided.
Autorisation minimale de sécurité:
TAD PGS, INC. specializes in delivering secure, reliable and rapidly implemented workforce solutions to the U.S. Federal marketplace, including U.S. Government agencies and their prime contractors. With more than 50 years of experience, TAD PGS, INC. has earned a reputation for accountability, a value that government agencies and prime contractors both demand and deserve.
TAD PGS, INC. sources professionals for the full spectrum of federal positions, from administrative to management, and those contracts requiring extremely niche-oriented technical skills and the highest levels of security clearance.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability