Détails du poste
Investment and Portfolio Management Lead
Arlington, VA : 5/19/2020
We have an outstanding career opportunity for an Investment and Portfolio Management Lead to join a leading Company located in the Arlington, VA surrounding area.
** Candidate must possess an active Secret Security Clearance. **
Please click on this link if you have any questions on how to obtain a clearance:
- In support of the Department of Navy, Chief Information Office be able to reinvest resources for warfighter priorities to the direct support of combat, combat support, and combat service support elements of the DON CIO.
- Achieving this goal requires reengineering business processes; demonstrating beneficial returns on new and existing information technology (IT) investments; knowing what it costs to deliver business capabilities, and effective implementation of the Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) process for investments in information technology (IT) that support these business processes and capabilities.
- Expert knowledge of industry-accepted standards and best practices related to investment management and portfolio management
- Working knowledge of the defense business systems investment certification requirements and processes
- Detailed knowledge of the DOD planning, programming, budget, and execution (PPBE) process
- Demonstrated experience implementing or transforming an organization’s investment and portfolio management processes, resulting in positive outcomes.
- A security clearance of an appropriate level may be required after employment.
- 8 years' of experience and a Bachelor's Degree are required
Autorisation minimale de sécurité:
TAD PGS, Inc.
is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States. VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.tadpgs.com/candidate-privacy/