We have an outstanding Contract position for a Field Services Technician to join a leading Company located in the Laurel, MD surrounding area.
** Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance. **
Please click on this link if you have any questions on how to obtain a clearance:
- Provide onsite IT support services for customers to include incident response, delivery, and system set-up of new & repaired computers along with the installation of additional hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Work on primarily Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, and Linux system.
- Research, analyze, diagnose, and resolve issues with customer systems including computer hardware & software, peripheral equipment, and networks using documented processes where available and best practices where not. Perform computer imaging including software & hardware validation and pre-delivery testing.
- Record and create documentation and assist in other team areas as needed.
- Provide first contact resolution for account administration, desktop, laptop, mobile devices, applications, and network connectivity problems remotely in a call center or walkup desk as needed.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Have a Bachelor's degree or at least 5 years of recent IT-related work experience.
- Possess the ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems for users, to independently resolve widely varying complex problems using current job knowledge, research, and external resources.
- Have hardware experience to include Intel-based desktops, laptops, and printers.
- Operating System (OS) experience to include Windows and Mac OS.
- Networking experience to include a strong understanding of TCP/IP and DNS; and an understanding of Active Directory and Exchange.
- Are an excellent communicator, are highly motivated and have a strong customer focus with the ability to interface with all levels of staff.
- Have the ability to obtain a Dell Certified Enterprise Engineer (DCEE) certification within 2 months of employment.
- Possess enterprise-level experience with Linux, Windows 10, Mac10.11 and/or iOS.
- Possess certifications: ITIL, A+, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer for Windows (MCSE), Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT), HDI Support Analyst.
- Have software experience with Desktop remote control tools, the ability to troubleshoot Linux operating systems, and/or 2-4 years' experience with system management tools such as Altiris.
Autorisation minimale de sécurité:
TAD PGS, Inc.
is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.tadpgs.com/candidate-privacy/