J - IT/Specialty Professional
Mid-Level All Source Analyst
Ft. Meade, MD Posted: 9/23/2020
J - IT/Specialty Professional
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Mid-Level All Source Analyst located in the Ft. Meade, MD, surrounding area.
*US Citizenship is required.*
*Must have a Top Secret/SCI Clearance and 6 Polygraph.*
In this role, you will provide all-source analysis to include research, evaluation, deconfliction of single source classified reporting, technical intrusion information, other agency all –source finished intelligence, open-source information and other relevant information.
- Maintain cognizance of events occurring both within the U.S.government systems and Internationally as directed to identify possible relationships to the established knowledge base.
- Be knowledgeable in the use of intelligence production tools and databases.
- Provide the intelligence support to the following : Planning and Operations, Threat Trends and Indicators, Cyber-related Exercise Support, USCYBERCOM Staff Support, Product Development, Briefing and Meeting Support.
- Research, analyze, and evaluate military and political leadership, national military strategy, strategic doctrine, regional relations, and security issues.
- Develop and project data used to draw conclusions and estimate probabilities based on historical and current collection data. Identify intelligence information disparities, specify collection requirements to fill information gaps, evaluate intelligence in response to the modification for collection and determine the best analytical approach for future collection.
- Provide All Source analytical support and produce intelligence products associated with the problem-set.
- Conduct research utilizing all-source intelligence databases to obtain, interpret, compile, and integrate information to support the development of intelligence products.
- Maintain and update databases, enduring products, shared directories, and data formats as required.
- Assist in preparing studies, publications, briefings, and track requirements.
- Assist in identifying potential high interest intelligence information through extensive data mining of intelligence community websites and open source materials.
- Coordinate intelligence production requirements for national level customers, unified commands, and services utilizing the requirements management systems.
- Participate in coordinating, monitoring and integrating intelligence while ensuring timely, comprehensive and accurate responses to requests for information. Applies intelligence experience, judgment and ingenuity in interpreting information and provide recommendations to decision makers in support of intelligence planning activities.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with 4-6 years of intelligence analysis experience OR specialized training and 4-8 years of intelligence analysis experience OR equivalent intelligence/academic training and coursework.
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) years experience producing all-source intelligence products within the U.S. Intelligence community and either a certificate of completion/or verified work experience/coursework equivalent to the skills identified in specific DoD directives.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, INC. specializes in delivering secure, reliable and rapidly implemented workforce solutions to the U.S. Federal marketplace, including U.S. Government agencies and their prime contractors. With more than 50 years of experience, TAD PGS, INC. has earned a reputation for accountability, a value that government agencies and prime contractors both demand and deserve.
TAD PGS, INC. sources professionals for the full spectrum of federal positions, from administrative to management, and those contracts requiring extremely niche-oriented technical skills and the highest levels of security clearance.
Already have an account? Log in here