Senior Intelligence Collection Manager
Fort George G Meade, MD Posted: 9/23/2020
TAD PGS, INC. is currently seeking a Senior Intelligence Collection Manager for one of our clients in Fort Meade, MD.
**Per Government Sector US Citizenship is required.
** TS/SCI CI Poly Security Clearance is required
- Provide expertise and assistance in the creation of collection strategies, postures, and plans in order to meet Intelligence and information gaps
- Will assist in validating, coordinating, drafting, submitting, and maintaining formal Cyber Intelligence requirements and information requests to the Intelligence Community
- Must have documented experience, be knowledgeable in all source of intelligence collection management systems, databases and processes (e.g. SIGINT, HUMINT, MASINT, CI, OSINT, IMINT, GEOINT, TECHINT) and be familiar with subordinate organizations' structure, role, and command relationship
- Must be able to crosswalk tactical requirements to strategic objectives
- Must be knowledgeable in the use of intelligence collection and requirement tools and database, to include Coliseum, HOTR, NHRTC, and working groups (B2C2 WG)
- Required to provide subject matter and technical expertise in GEOINT Information Management Services (GIMS) for the development and sustainment of GEOINT collection requirements portfolio and associated management function within the JIOC
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, INC. specializes in delivering secure, reliable and rapidly implemented workforce solutions to the U.S. Federal marketplace, including U.S. Government agencies and their prime contractors. With more than 50 years of experience, TAD PGS, INC. has earned a reputation for accountability, a value that government agencies and prime contractors both demand and deserve.
TAD PGS, INC. sources professionals for the full spectrum of federal positions, from administrative to management, and those contracts requiring extremely niche-oriented technical skills and the highest levels of security clearance.
Already have an account? Log in here