Détails du poste
Accessioner / Data Entry
Gaithersburg, MD : 11/13/2020
We have an outstanding Contract position for an Accessioner/Specimen Processor/Data Entry to join a leading Company located in Gaithersburg, MD.
Under the direction of the Supervisor of Accessions, an Accessioner is responsible for the receiving and triaging of all patient specimens. Efficiently and accurately assigns each specimen an accession number. Enters all pertinent patient, sample, test and facility information into the LIMS database.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learns and follows the established standard operating procedures for sample handling, reporting of results to team leads, supervisors and managers, and record-keeping.
- Receives and triages patient specimens.
- Assigns each specimen an accession number and creates a patient chart.
- Enters patient information into LIMS database, with strict adherence to HIPPA laws.
- Transports all accessioned specimens and tracking sheets to the DNA extraction team and/or cell culture team, as appropriate.
- Label patient documents with barcode and scan patient charts through OnBase.
- Perform accurate internal checks of all specimens and patient charts accessioned for the day.
- Perform sample send-outs when needed.
- Identify problems that may adversely affect test performance, takes authorized corrective action, and notifies key individuals.
- Accurately records and maintains all temperature and humidity logs.
- Adhere to quality control policies and documents all quality control activities.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Mathematical, computer, reasoning, and language skills at the professional level.
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered:
- High School Diploma or GED (and you MUST be able to provide proof - transcript or copy of diploma)
- Able to type a minimum of 45 WPM. (A Typing Test will be given)
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Prior Lab, Processing and Data Entry experience a plus
Autorisation minimale de sécurité:
TAD PGS, Inc.
is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.tadpgs.com/candidate-privacy/