Détails du poste
Williamsport, PA : 11/24/2020
We have an outstanding Contract position for an Administrative Assistant to join a leading Company located in the Williamsport, PA surrounding area.
- Will be assisting Human Resources, Quality, and Purchasing with daily scanning and converting documents to soft copies and daily tasks.
- Work is less structured within identified boundaries and procedures. Identifies problems and issues in straightforward situations.
- Less detailed instructions are provided and moderate peer review is required.
- Communicates with contacts typically within the department on matters that involve obtaining or providing information requiring explanation or interpretation to understand and reach an agreement.
- Work is less structured within identified boundaries and procedures. Follows established processes to complete tasks.
- Identifies problems and issues in straightforward situations.
- Escalates issues to supervisor for resolution.
- Works to achieve operational targets within job areas which has some impact on the overall achievement of results for the team.
- Work is somewhat limited in scope, typically on smaller, less structured task-related activities
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of prior administrative experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with minimum 6 months of of prior related administrative experience.
- Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
Autorisation minimale de sécurité:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.