Elmwood Park, NJ Posted: 12/14/2020
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Specimen Handler to join a leading Company located in Elmwood Park, NJ.
Duties may include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Multi-task between different specimen handling functions.
- Specimen Collection-collect specimens from all Processing stations and deliver to the specimen handling area.
- Understand strict quality regulations and adhere to prescribed SOP.
- Manual pour off operator will process and pour off specimens manually.
- Sort processed specimens into racks for delivery into the lab by pour off groups.
- Follow proper incident procedure in the event of any accident, specimen breakage, and spills.
- Attends department trainings and meetings and interacts in two way communication to assist in process improvement.
- Maintains compliance with all laboratory policies and procedures as well as safety and quality practices.
- Works in a biohazard environment, practicing good safety habits.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills that foster a positive environment.
- Adheres to Safety and Quality policies and procedures.
- Maintain composure while working at a high production level.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic Computer knowledge.
- Team player, energetic and detail oriented.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of times.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc.
is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.tadpgs.com/candidate-privacy/
Already have an account? Log in here