J - Gen Svcs/Maintenance
Senior Material Handler Mover
Laurel, MD Posted: 12/21/2020
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Senior Material Handler Mover to join a leading Company located in the Laurel, MD surrounding area.
To support the relocation of staff and laboratory equipment, arrange conference rooms, and pick up and deliver furniture
and equipment throughout the Laboratory.
- Supports the relocation of Laboratory personnel and equipment using dollies, hand trucks, desk jacks, vans, forklifts, and high cube truck vehicles. Moves office furniture, laboratory equipment, safes, packages of all types.
- Operates Laboratory vehicles and equipment such as vans, box trucks, forklifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks, manual and power tools. Inspects and maintain equipment and vehicles' to be in good safe operating condition.
- Assists in other areas of the group as necessary.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Basic computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience handling Hazardous Materials.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. and walk extensively.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing environment based on customers' needs.
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
- Experience using both hand tools and power tools (especially cordless drill).
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc.
is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.tadpgs.com/candidate-privacy/
Already have an account? Log in here