York, PA Posted: 12/29/2020
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Material Supervisor to join a leading Company located in the York, PA surrounding area.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the warehouse facility.
- Oversees all operations related to receiving material, material storage, kitting operations, movement of material to manufacturing lines; inventory control; facility maintenance, and employee engagement.
- Requires working with internal and external customers.
- Coordinates daily for receipt, inspection, storage, and accountability of Government Furnished Material (GFM).
- Ensures material flow is constant.
- Ensure that workplace health, safety requirements, training, and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are accurate and up to date.
- Oversee the schedule, quality, and performance of the Warehouse from Receiving through the delivery of material to the manufacturing line.
- Provides direction to departmental employees.
- Ensure Materials Department initiatives are implemented, as necessary.
- Attend Materials Department meetings and communicate weekly status to peers and management.
- Lead the Warehouse Team in the most up to date processes, procedures, and techniques.
- Directs the distribution of daily work assignments and training of the team.
- Implement and enforce strategies to achieve quality and cost-effective Warehouse operations.
- Provide leadership to all employees directly.
- Follow and ensure compliance with all written rules and procedures.
- Ensure that all Warehouse activities are conducted with all applicable USG compliance requirements, including but not limited to: FAR/DFARs, ITAR, ISO, and Company Policies and procedures.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Supervisor/management 10 + years
- Have a working knowledge of government required documents, FAR and DFAR requirements, and should be a proponent of Continuous Improvement processes and LEAN Management in order to be successful.
- Technical Experience: ERP, Traffic Management System, and MS-Office Suite.
- Supervisory and Administration Material Flow Oracle Systems
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here