Electrical Installation Engineer
Everett, WA Posted: 1/7/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for an Electrical Installation Engineer to join a leading Company located in the Everett, WA surrounding area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation and Validation of Aircraft Wire Harness Installation Planning
- Coordination of Installation Planning with Production and Operations
- Compiles and provides management status reports for assigned projects
- Create and implement tooling plans
- Add planning notes for planners and Technicians
- Implements the overall plan and coordinates design changes affecting the plan
- Coordinates with design engineering and manufacturing on issues holding up change incorporation activities
- Develops and distributes detail production concepts and relates them to change incorporation activities
- Coordinates change incorporation, optimizes processes, analyzes and resolves production, and postproduction problems.
- Identifies emergent tooling, equipment, and facilities requirements
- Analyzes workflow and methods in change incorporation areas; designs optimum systems, procedures, and work-related plans to improve productivity
- Reviews and approves technical documents including plans, procedures, and process specifications
- Originates, develops, coordinates and implements change incorporation processes
- Identifies customer contract quality requirements and ensures implementation through quality plans, inspection and test plans
- Analyzes sequence of operations that affects performance
- Ability to work in a fluid environment with work being accomplished both on and off the airplane
- Adheres to safe work practices and contributes to the evolution of the health, safety, and environmental program and culture
- Regular, predictable attendance is required
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- BS in Engineering discipline
- 2-4 years experience
- Strong MRO or aircraft modification background a plus.
- 2 - 4 Years experience in Aerospace
- ENOVIA and CATIA V5 experience a plus
- Programming experience (VBA, macros, html, etc.) a plus.
- Ability to define problems. Collects data, establishes facts, and draws valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work in a team environment.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here