Washington, DC Posted: 1/8/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Relativity Administrator to join a leading Company located in the Washington, DC surrounding area.
** Candidate must possess an active Public Trust. **
Please click on this link if you have any questions on how to obtain a clearance:
- Provide technical leadership in the design, implementation, and management of a government instance of Relativity, specifically infrastructure, system maintenance, upgrades, patches, hotfixes, and day-to-day troubleshooting
- Monitor environment and proactively look for ways to improve uptime, alerting, and efficiencies of systems.
- Provide high-level escalation support to colleagues across the organization for application and complex process implementation.
- Author communication relating to system outages, patch and upgrade notices, and technical requirements.
- Coordinate across multiple departments on patching and upgrades to ensure client success.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Must have a minimum of 5 (five) years eDiscovery/litigation support experience as a Relativity Admin.
- Must possesses an active RCA (Relativity Certified Administrator) certification
- Relativity Infrastructure Specialist Certification a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills with both eDiscovery technical teams and non-technical business leaders and team player
- Experience and familiarity with eDiscovery Services covering all realms of the EDRM
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here