San Diego, CA Posted: 1/11/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Recruiting Coordinator to join a leading Company located in the San Diego, CA surrounding area.
** US citizenship is required. **
- Provide full life cycle administrative including the interview and offer a portion of the cycle.
- Support the coordination of all aspects of the candidate interviews, including travel coordinator, webcam interviews, and escorting onsite candidates.
- Review date within the Workday applicant tracking system, perform compliance operations, tracking the documentation, notifications, and start date.
- Assist and answer questions pertaining to candidates' interview preparation be available to serve as a go-to person for the new hire orientation.
- Handle a high volume of new hire processing in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Process offer letters in the system and provide support to candidates, recruiters, and hiring team to ensure all tasks are completed and compliant.
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative or customer service role, experience in recruiting or HR administrative support would be preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to facilitate virtual and onsite interviews and events
- Able to retain the confidentiality of sensitive information and respect diverse backgrounds.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems such as Workday
- High school or GED
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here