Senior Structural Engineer
Jupiter, FL Posted: 1/11/2021
We have an Excellent Contract position for a Senior Structural Engineer to join a leading Company located in the Jupiter, FL area.
** Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance. **
Please click on this link if you have any questions on how to obtain a clearance:
- Assist other engineers and designers engaged with the development and production of new and existing liquid rocket engine components as well as air-breathing hypersonic engines.
- Perform structural analyses utilizing classic hand-calculation methods and finite element models.
- Construct and solve static and dynamic finite element models with ANSYS.
- Independently exercise expertise to provide guidance to the program/product team and other structural analysis team members.
- Interpret analytical results, assess design margins, and prepare technical reports.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Engineering Mechanics and at least 5 years of engineering experience with structural analysis.
- Demonstrated experience performing linear and non-linear analyses supporting design, development, and production qualification of new or updated products is required.
- Proficiency using finite element analysis tools using ANSYS is required.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Power Point) is required.
- 10 years of combined education/experience and experience with aerospace product development efforts is desired.
- Experience interfacing with structural dynamics and using system model results is beneficial.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here