Orlando, FL Posted: 1/12/2021
We have an Excellent Contract position for a Test Technician to join a leading Company located in the Orlando, FL area.
Tests function and response of electrical and electro-mechanical launch vehicle and ground support components and subassemblies as specified in process and design documentation. Connects and disconnects cables to hardware to be tested. Uses hand tools, multimeters, oscilloscopes, function generators, and specialized environmental test equipment (vibe tables, altitude, and thermal chambers, etc). Records test data in written and electronic formats.
May be called upon to travel in support of test activities. Supports manufacturing, engineering, and quality personnel in the development of procedures and troubleshooting of hardware and test equipment.
- Testing electrical components and subassemblies
- Environmental testing to support acceptance or qualification testing
- Troubleshooting with associated documentation
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical hardware
- Experience with electrical and environmental test equipment
- Ability to read and interpret procedures, wiring diagrams, and electrical and mechanical drawings
- Basic computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word and Excel)
- 5 years of related experience.
- Associates degree or certification in electronics, quality, testing, or similar
- Experience with RF hardware, measurement, and testing
- Willingness to travel 10% of the time
- Willingness to work varied shifts to support surge activities
- Familiarity with lean processes and 5S / 6S
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here