Reston, VA Posted: 1/12/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for an HRIS Specialist to join a leading Company located in the Reston, VA surrounding area.
Provides production support to primarily include auditing and troubleshooting processed transactions, resolving inconsistencies and errors, entering and maintaining data, providing HR metrics and reports. Maintains employee data accuracy in all HR Systems (i.e. Workday, UltiPro, ADP), responds to customer requests, develops and maintains business process documentation, and provides system training to new HR and Payroll team members.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs data updates, imports, cleans-up and researches, reports on, and resolves any data discrepancies and errors. Tracks error types and locations with the goal of identifying opportunities for training end-users.
- Develops and updates business process documentation and training material to keep current with module changes, issue resolution, and new initiatives
- Provides end-user support and conducts new user and ongoing training to end-users for all HR Systems
- Supports other HR Program Management initiatives including:
- Verifying basis for bills from various carriers, preparing a list of items to clarify or fix, and processing for approval to pay on time
- Supporting large volume employee communications, both electronic and paper-based communications, and mailings, and in processing returned materials
- Setting up new and revised jobs in UltiPro and submitting for set-up in Workday
- Support processing and notification for bonus, merit, and other employee pay programs
- Processing reimbursements for executive pay programs when submitted including gym membership, tax & financial planning fees, and others
- Testing scenarios in new modules being prepared for implementation and go-live
- Participating in other system change, enhancement, and process improvement initiatives
- Supports the HRIS system(s) including any system implementations, workflows and processes, database management, configurations, upgrades enhancements, assigning user security roles and permissions, and special system setup
- Provides on-site administrative support for the Reston Regional office
- Serves as the attendant for the temperature checking process for all employees, temps, contractors, and visitors entering the Reston Regional office
- Processes Facilities and HR-related invoices
- Assists with receiving, sorting, and forwarding deliveries and incoming mail Assists with the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies
- Issues security badges
- Continuously improve user experience and system value add
- Performs data updates, imports, clean-ups, and researches/reports on any data discrepancies
- Uses Excel to provide specialized reporting and metrics
- Troubleshoots, resolves, and/or appropriately escalates issues to lead or manager and follows tickets through resolution
- Works on problems of diverse scope, requiring knowledge of company systems, processes, and policies in order to analyze relevant factors and develop best alternatives and solutions
- Maintains absolute confidentiality on all work-related issues and projects
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Associates degree or equivalent office work experience is required, Bachelors degree preferred
- At least (2) two years of hands-on experience using an HRIS in a Human Resources office. Experience with Workday or UltiPro HRIS is strongly preferred, but others including PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, or similar systems in a corporate HRIS environment will be considered.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Workday and/or UltiPro HRIS data and whole system navigation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with ADP payroll systems is highly desirable
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here