Call Center/Customer Service
Operational Excellence Lead
Los Angeles, CA Posted: 1/12/2021
Call Center/Customer Service
We have an outstanding Contract to Hire position for a Operational Excellence Lead to join a leading Company located in the Los Angeles, CA surrounding area.
- Identify, drive and deliver automation opportunities across the firm.
- Provide continuous assessment and review of automation activity to drive optimization and value.
- Identify and deliver process improvement to align with strategic needs.
- Develop and sustain an effective automation governance process ensuring that performance is managed, opportunities are identified and risks are appropriately mitigated.
- Manage a thorough change control process to ensure continuity of delivery from automation solutions.
- Oversee and collaborate on the development, preparation, and presentation of productivity investment cases to ensure objectives, risks, benefits and approach are clearly articulated and embraced at the senior management level.
- Leverage Lean Six Sigma to enhance service delivery and related value stream activities.
- Assess new potential data sources and data variables that will improve the effectiveness of management functions.
- 5-7 years of advanced knowledge and relevant application / experience with Robotics Process Automation, and Operating Model design
- 3-5 years of experience in Financial Services
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to bring clear direction in the face of uncertainty ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, specifically regarding communicating technical data in a fashion that can be readily digested and understood by others.
- Deadline driven
- Innovative thinker
- Collaborative, team-oriented work style
- Willingness to learn in public
- Highest standards of integrity
- Prior Management Consultant experience at any of the big four is a plus
- Expert knowledge of analytics platforms, such as Tableau
- Business financial assessment and related business case development
- Familiarity with UI Path, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism Platforms is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel: ability to create macros, VBA scripts, monte carlo simulations
- Advanced PowerPoint and Presentation skills
- Ability to create storyboards and apply it to Presentation Deck generation
- Strong PC and data management skills including the ability to extract, manage, and manipulate large data sets / files
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of management and organizational principals
- Ability to personally perform critical analysis, to critique the work of others, and to build the firms automation management model
- Strong understanding of finance, operations, portfolio management and trading concepts
- Knowledge of Total Quality Management, Lean Six Sigma, Design Thinking is a plus
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Engineering, Information Systems or Business Administration. Master's Degree in a related field preferred
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here