Clovis, CA Posted: 1/13/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Quality Technician to join a leading Company located in the Clovis, CA surrounding area.
This role will be responsible for providing support to customer (internal and external) on quality improvement opportunities in the Digital Energy products built in Clovis, CA.
- Creates digital work instructions and / or operating procedures of the manual assembly and equipment such as Functional testers, riveters, etc. that meet the guidelines of safety, quality, lean manufacturing and ergonomics.
- Utilize root cause analysis, 8D and other problem-solving processes, and metrics to identify priority and drive quality improvement
- Coordinate the development and updating of the process control plans
- Develop SPS audit training material to train the operations team
- Drive corrective actions and solutions to reduce MDR (Manufacturing Defect Rate)
- Identify non-quality factors continuously, conduct in-depth analysis and monitor quality improvement plans
- Detect non-conformances through use and standardization of SPC systems, and Change Control management
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional departments in providing a quality product and effective process improvement
- Student currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical engineering or related discipline.
- Prior internship experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Familiarity with statistics and basic statistical process control. Advance skills in data analysis tool (Excel, MiniTab)
- Evidence of bringing assignments to a successful completion
- Proficient in MS Office, advanced Excel skills. Macros experience a plus Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Candidates must have high energy, self-motivator and be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here