Mc Lean, VA Posted: 2/10/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Receptionist to join a leading Company located in the McLean, VA surrounding area.
The Company is seeking a receptionist to join our growing team. You will manage all aspects of our reception area, including checking badges, signing in visitors, and helping out with office activities, including setting up snacks and drinks for the office and keeping inventory of all office-related things. Note that due to COVID-19, we are running a minimally staffed office with only essential employees present. As we adjust to the COVID-19 situation in the country, the receptionist will also be taking temperatures of all employees coming in, on a daily basis, as well as any visitors to the office. The Company will provide a thermometer that aims at the person"s forehead to ensure this is touch-less.
If you have a detail-oriented mindset, a love of customer service, and a passion for rolling up your sleeves to do what it takes to get important tasks done, then this is a great opportunity for you.
- Check and verify all contractor and employee badges when entering the office
- Check-in visitors, ensuring that all appropriate information is captured
- Ensure the safety of the office by checking temperatures and enforcing mask usage
- Help receive deliveries, mail, and organize package deliveries as well as prepare outgoing mail and packages
- Help organize office meetings or activities when necessary
- Help coordinate outside meeting conference rooms and locations for different departments
- At least one year of experience as a receptionist or office manager/assistant
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, startup environment with a hands-on approach
- Ability and eagerness to ramp up quickly on new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing and able to be present in our office 5 days a week
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here