Laurel, MD Posted: 1/25/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a General Housekeeper to join a leading Company located in the Laurel, MD surrounding area.
Are you goal oriented? Do you like to collaborate? Are you an outstanding coworker with multiple cleaning skills in an office setting?
If so, we are seeking a dedicated and professional housekeeper with integrity and attention to detail to join our growing Housekeeping Group.
We are seeking a General Housekeeper to help us provide a clean and safe work environment for our company. You"ll be joining a hardworking team of housekeepers who collaborate with our partners and provide an outstanding cleaning service with attention to details. We strive to foster an environment of inclusion and partnership. As a member of our team, you will contribute to the overall success of the team.
- You will perform general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors
- You will dust and polish furniture and room accessories as needed
- You will be responsible for disposing of trash and recycle content from bins and containers across the lab.
- You will sanitize sinks, basins, showers, and toilets in common area restrooms
- You will clean windows, glass surfaces, mirrors, and counters as necessary
- You will keep all public spaces neat and tidy. Report repairs and replacements when encountered during your shift.
- You will maintain all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products; ensure safe and sanitary storage of products
- You will be responsible for vacuuming, carpet cleaning, and the maintenance of the carpet equipment
- You will need to adhere to health and safety policies and lab's related practices
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent training and experience.
- Are physically able to push a vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 to 30 pounds.
- Are able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during daily routine, with the ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Have a minimum of 2 years cleaning experience; additional training will be provided.
- Are organized and able to build an independent cleaning schedule.
- Are able to follow verbal and written directions in English.
- Have customer service experience.
- Have minimum 2 years experience on motorize cleaning equipment such as ride-on scrubbers, sweepers, vacuum or extractor.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here