J - Tech. Professional
Master Scheduler and Project Planner
Laurel, MD Posted: 1/29/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Master Scheduler and Project Planner to join a leading Company located in the Laurel, MD surrounding area.
- Plan, develop, status, and manage project Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) throughout various stages of the project life-cycle.
- Work closely with Financial Managers (FMs), Control Account Managers (CAMs), and Project Managers (PMs) to support IMPR Format 6 delivery, critical path analysis, schedule margin analysis, and ad hoc reporting.
- Support the development and implementation of an EVMS that is compliant with the EIA 748C standards.
- Track schedule performance that will flow into the EVMS. Support analysis of BCWS, BCWP, ACWP, BAC, and EAC. Interact with Project Managers, Control Account Managers, Financial Managers, Contracts, and Subcontracts to ensure project contractual, cost, and schedule requirements are met.
- Provide proposal support and assist in ad hoc management inquiries from Section, Group, and/or Sector management.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Minimum 3+ years of planning/scheduling experience.
- Proficiency in project management scheduling tools
- Highly motivated self-starter, capable of independent operations.
- Advanced MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication, interpersonal skills, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a demanding environment.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) certification.
- Advanced degree in a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting Schedule Health Checks and Schedule Risk Analyses (SRA).
- Experience using MS Project Server.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc.
is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.tadpgs.com/candidate-privacy/
Already have an account? Log in here