Call Center/Customer Service
Remote Call Center Representatives
, VA Posted: 2/5/2021
Call Center/Customer Service
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Remote Vaccine Scheduling Representative in the state of Virginia.
In this role, Representatives will be assisting consumers with scheduling appointments for the COVID-19 vaccination. Inbound call center is open 7 days a week, 7am-10pm EST.
Essential Job Functions:
Vaccine Scheduling Call Center Representatives follow all scripts, policies and procedures provided, and comply with Client's training regarding confidential information related to personal information. Answer inbound calls from consumers on the COVID-19 virus, register consumers for the vaccination and schedule appointments in the state provided system. Provide consumers with additional resources and other help lines. Maintain daily communication with supervisor/lead on activities and tasks.
- Experience in handling customers with professionalism, diplomacy and consideration for the customer's concerns
- Exceptional active listening skills
- Ability to demonstrate empathy for those affected by COVID-19
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to ask questions, troubleshoot problems, and escalate issues when necessary
- Ability to conduct phone interviews in a professional manner that reflects emotional and cultural awareness
HOME OFFICE / COMPUTER / INTERNET REQUIREMENTS:
- A private workspace or home office free from distraction.
- Access to laptop or desktop with Microsoft Windows 10 (or higher) Operating System with S Mode disabled; with a minimum of 5GB of available disk space and at least 4 GB of RAM.
- NO MAC or Chromebooks due to incompatibility issues.
- Anti-virus software (this is free and available on the internet)
- Reliable, high speed internet (minimum 5MB download and 3MB upload speed); such as Cable or Fiber. (DSL and Satellite are not supported)
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc.
is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.tadpgs.com/candidate-privacy/
Already have an account? Log in here