Los Angeles, CA Posted: 2/8/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Site Superintendent to join a leading Company located in the Valencia/Los Angeles, CA surrounding area.
- Manage and supervise all subcontractors and associated work and personnel
- Obtain, organize, execute, update, and maintain all project tracking and quality assurance documents
- Manage and ensure the quality of all installed work disciplines
- Maintain, monitor, and control the plans, specifications, and submittals for all assigned scopes of work
- Execute the Project Management Plan established by the Project Manager and Project Sponsor
- Review project plan, organize project tasks, and coordinate implementation with customer
- Manage, Update and Execute work activities against the project schedule
- Coordinate facility access with customer
- Record, distribute, and track all Requests for Information (RFIs) and Material
- Update Project Manager with weekly project status reports, photos, meeting minutes, and issues logs.
- Manage Site Safety
- Ensure all personnel and subcontractors understand and adhere to safe work practices
- Coordinate and chair weekly safety meetings and attend job box talks
- Ensure all personnel and subcontractors have, wear, and use appropriate, required, personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Secure and confirm clean work site after each shift and all equipment stored and secured.
- Lead scheduled project coordination meetings with customer and subcontractors
- Update customer and Project Manager on project progress
- Record, prepare, and distribute all meeting minutes
- Update project/scope schedule and coordinate intended work weekly
- Participate in all required inspections with Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJs)
- Identify, capture, and proactively manage scope risks & issues,
- Advise the Project Manager of any issues, risks, or concerns for mitigation
- Manage execution of corrective action plans
- Additional site and situational duties may be assigned
- 2-year college degree or technical degree, or 5-years verifiable experience
- Construction management training/certification preferred
- California Water Board Wastewater Operator experience preferred
- Membership in professional water/wastewater organization
- OSHA 30-hour certification required
- First Aid / CPR certification required or ability to obtain within 30 days
- Valid driver"s license
- Understand wastewater plant operation
- 5+ years heavy construction (excavation, industrial)
- Construction management best practices
- Familiar with California water/wastewater operating regulations
- Proven flexibility adjusting and adapting to dynamic, variable circumstances daily
- Practical experience with and understanding of mechanical, electrical, and control systems (PLCs, HMIs) typically present in a wastewater treatment facility
- Advanced, demonstrated ability to read mechanical, electrical, control drawings and schematics
- Demonstrated understanding of the scope of work documents
- Demonstrated ability to thoroughly understand and follow plans and specifications to construct a project
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and Project.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here