Naples, FL Posted: 2/8/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Planner to join a leading Company located in the Naples, FL surrounding area.
Ensures performance to the master production schedule to achieve division objectives for customer service, inventory levels, and configuration management. Plans, prepares, issues, and controls basic production schedules and material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirements.
- Professional entry-level position. Bachelors degree in Business Administration or a related field; may be actively pursuing and is currently studying upper-division core curriculum courses; OR, has passed the CPIM national certification basics exam and is committed to achieving the CPIM national certification; OR, has completed a certification program in production and inventory control.
- Knowledge of manufacturing resources planning theories, principles, and industry practices.
- Proficient in standard business application software, manufacturing resource planning systems, and interface operations. Ability to effectively apply continuous improvement methods to the planning function (e.g. pull systems, process mapping, JIT) and related areas.
- Knowledge of legal, regulatory, and internal policy requirements related to production control.
- Ability to work on a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of the situation or data requires thorough identification of factors and analysis of impact.
- Ability to work within general work objectives regarding projects and team goals.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports and policies and recommend changes to procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to team members, team leaders, and top management.
- Ability to respond to significant inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal-setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here