J - Gen Svcs/Maintenance
Laurel, MD Posted: 2/11/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a General Housekeeper to join a leading Company located in the Laurel, MD surrounding area.
- Perform general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors
- Dust and polish furniture and room accessories as needed
- Responsible for disposing of trash and recycle content from bins and containers across the lab.
- Sanitize sinks, basins, showers, and toilets in common area restrooms
- Clean windows, glass surfaces, mirrors, and counters as necessary
- Keep all public spaces neat and tidy.
- Report repairs and replacements when encountered during your shift.
- Maintain all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products; ensure safe and sanitary storage of products.
- Responsible for vacuuming, carpet cleaning, and the maintenance of the carpet equipment.
- Need to adhere to health and safety policies and lab's related practices.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- High school diploma or equivalent training and experience.
- Are physically able to push a vacuum cleaner for extended periods.
- Ability to lift to 25 to 30 pounds.
- Can reach, stretch, bend, and walk during the daily routine, with the ability to stand for long periods.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of cleaning experience; additional training will be provided.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in motorizing cleaning equipment such as ride-on scrubbers, sweepers, vacuum, or extractor.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here