Hyperion Financial Management Administrator
Reston, VA Posted: 2/12/2021
We have an Excellent Contract position for a Hyperion Financial Management Administrator to join a leading Company located in the Reston, VA area.
**US Citizenship Required**
We are looking for a Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Administrator to join the Enterprise Performance Management Services team. You will work with Finance teams across the company and its businesses, helping them utilize Hyperion Financial Management for consolidation and reporting of Financials. This is a critical role supporting the companies CFO and executive staff. This is a unique position that involves significant interaction with Finance, local and parent company IT organizations. This role requires the ability to respond to off-hour support issues for major incidents / critical requests. Open to remote workers.
- Provide system administration for Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) applications.
- Ensure solutions are secure and comply with IT Control procedures.
- Provide end-user support, troubleshooting, and training to finance professionals across the organization.
- Maintain a process for loading, translating, and consolidating data into a consolidation system to ensure the accuracy of financial data submissions.
- Implement HFM system changes, including metadata updates, HFM logic updates (rules), report updates, member lists, etc.
- Maintain FDM system and support business unit users loading data into FDM.
- Maintain consolidated data for actuals, plan and forecast to ensure data integrity to support the business and to ensure data consistency between applications and environments.
- Maintain proper system documentation and controls on system changes, user security updates, system functionality, and procedures.
- Partner with parent company on system upgrades and enhancements, new system implementations, etc.
- Maintain HFM reports via FR Studio / SmartView and process to ensure complete, accurate, and up-to-date reporting tools to support the business.
- Assist end-users with Smart View how-to requests.
- Create, update, and maintain process and standards documents.
- Create training materials and conduct training sessions.
- Significant experience administering/developing Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Applications.
- Experience accessing Oracle Support to submit service requests, troubleshooting incidents, etc., and escalating within the support organization.
- An understanding of IT Security concepts (Access Controls, Change Management, Separation of Duties, Least Privilege, Flaw Remediation, etc.)
- EPM Cloud (FCCS) experience is a plus Knowledge of ITIL concepts, ITIL v3/4 certification a plus Knowledge or understanding of programming/scripting languages (SQL, PL/SQL, XML, etc.) a plus Development and maintenance excel macros a plus.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- 8 Years of work experience in an equivalent field is required
- 3+ Years of experience with Oracle EPM Administration.
- A Bachelor"s degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance, or related field is required.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here