Additive Manufacturing Technician
Clinton, PA Posted: 2/17/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for an Additive Manufacturing Technician to join a leading Company located in the Clinton, PA surrounding area.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operation of laser powder bed fusion (L-PBF) additive manufacturing equipment (prior experience with metal 3-D printing desired but not required)
- Operation of machining equipment such as band saws and 3-axis CNC Mills
- Preventative maintenance of manufacturing equipment
- Use hand tools such as pliers, hand grinders, air chisels, etc. to deburr and finish parts
- Screening of metal powder to ensure good quality feedstock
- Depower and prep parts for post-processing
- Adhere to quality documents and manufacturing plans to ensure parts are produced to specification
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Associates in Machining, Industrial maintenance, or similar field.
- On the job experience and/or apprenticeships will be considered instead of a degree
- Relevant technical certifications will be considered instead of a degree
- 2 + years experience in an industrial manufacturing setting (does not need to be in 3-D printing or additive manufacturing)
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Preferred: Some experience with computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software.
- An individual should enjoy working with their hands
- Individuals should have a good understanding of best practices of using hand gages (micrometers, calipers, height gauge, etc.)
- Preferred: Individual has experience operating 3-axis CNC mills
- Preferred: Individual has experience operating selective laser melting additive manufacturing equipment
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here