HR Recruitment Assistant
Baltimore, MD Posted: 2/18/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for an HR Recruitment Assistant to join a leading Company located in the Baltimore, MD surrounding area.
HR Recruitment Assistant, provides administrative and clerical support to the Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager with the day to day operations on reviewing applications, conducting phone screens, coordinating in-person interviews with Stakeholders, and perform other job-related duties as assigned in Recruitment.
- Coordinate and schedule a high volume of phone and onsite interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency.
- Actively searches for and recruits qualified candidates to fill open positions
- Assist TA Manager with partnering with appropriate vo-techs, colleges, schools, associations, and communities to develop a recruiting network.
- Serves as the administrator for our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) ensuring candidates and position data is adequately maintained and to disposition candidates appropriately.
- Help manage recruiting data to prepare to recruit updates for Hiring Managers
- Manages the onboarding process, including post-offer, pre-employment tests, and background checks
- Maintains employee personnel files (paper and electronic) to ensure accuracy and legal compliance
- Assists with issuing badges to employees and contractors
- Assists with New hire orientation
- Other tasks as needed
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- This role requires intermediate computer literacy skills. Proficiency with computer applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- High School Diploma/GED, Bachelor"s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of recruitment/HR experience.
- Good knowledge of employment laws, HR policies, and principles.
- Experience with Paylocity systems is a plus.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here