Falls Church, VA Posted: 2/18/2021
We have an outstanding Contract to Hire position for a Proposal Writer to join a leading Company located in the Falls Church, VA surrounding area.
- Prepare written proposals by collaboratively developing concepts; gathering and formatting information through interview techniques; writing drafts; and obtaining approvals for final proposal submissions. Responsibilities include developing and maintaining reference databases/repositories for technical, management, and past performance boilerplate material.
- Develop compliant and compelling content leveraging comprehensive technical knowledge and advanced writing abilities in alignment with company branding standards.
- Research, outline, write and edit new and existing content working closely with multiple sources to understand requirements.
- Attend meetings to identify, plan, track, and organize opportunities for proposal writing and create strategies for convincing others to take appropriate action.
- Gather information from subject matter experts through interviews, meetings, and other various methods to develop, organize, edit, and revise proposals according to feedback.
- Establish and maintain style consistency in all corporate writing and work with the design team to create graphics and visuals for projects. Knowledge of Agile development methods and related software products.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor"s degree a must
- DOD/Military environment experience a must
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here