Indianapolis, IN Posted: 2/19/2021
Administrative Assistant to join a leading Company located in the Indianapolis, IN surrounding area.
**Candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Security Clearance.**
- Provide administrative support activities.
- Calendar assistance and meeting schedules.
- Provide word processing and spreadsheet development.
- Assist with facilities and employee requests.
- Respond to calls, emails, and sign for deliveries.
- Process mail and perform data entry duties as assigned.
- Schedule interviews and assist with onboarding new employees.
- Provide dedicated support to assigned managers.
- Escort visitors.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Requires 1-3 years of administrative support experience.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Security clearance, which includes a credit check and background investigation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, overtime may be needed based on program needs.
- Ability to navigate a computer content management system and related web sites.
- Proficiency with MS Office including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent dependability and time management skills and commitment to complete tasks on a timely basis.
- Must possess an upbeat, positive, outgoing and personable demeanor with an ability to interact well with internal contacts.
- Manage multiple tasks with efficiency, attention to prioritization, detail orientation and execution.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, INC. specializes in delivering secure, reliable and rapidly implemented workforce solutions to the U.S. Federal marketplace, including U.S. Government agencies and their prime contractors. With more than 50 years of experience, TAD PGS, INC. has earned a reputation for accountability, a value that government agencies and prime contractors both demand and deserve.
TAD PGS, INC. sources professionals for the full spectrum of federal positions, from administrative to management, and those contracts requiring extremely niche-oriented technical skills and the highest levels of security clearance.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
Already have an account? Log in here