Human Resource Coordinator
Cedar Rapids, IA Posted: 2/19/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Human Resource Coordinator to join a leading Company located in the Cedar Rapids, IA surrounding area.
- Participate in the hiring process, post roles, facilitate HR interview/screening, background check reviews, interview scheduling, and onboarding administration for entry-level candidates
- Partner with HR Managers and HR Operations to process employee HRIS transactions
- Assist with onboarding of new hires, I-9 completion and orientation coordination and tracking
- Support Freight Services and Component HR team with ad hoc administration needs
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Associate degree in a Human Resources related field from an accredited college (or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Human Resources)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience of candidate interviewing / selection
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experienced with mass hiring / interviewing for hourly Operations roles in a Manufacturing environment
- Great problem- solving skills; ability to make independent decisions, manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Detailed-oriented with excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Strong Communication Skills both written and oral
- Experienced with HRIS systems, Workday a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite; especially Outlook
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here