Electrical Controls Engineer
Janesville, WI Posted: 2/22/2021
We have an outstanding career opportunity for an Electrical Controls Engineer to join a leading Company located in the Janesville, WI surrounding area.
This position reports to the Electrical Engineering Manager of Engineering and is in Janesville, WI.
What You Will Do:
- Serve as the Project Engineer with full design responsibility; Electrical engineering on the project, programming of electrical controls, testing of final product and commissioning of project at a customer"s site (as required).
- With a sense of urgency, you will meet project schedule requirements while being responsible for design accuracy and thoroughness.
- Bring your knowledge of NEC, UL, and NFPA coding.
- Have working knowledge of; PLC, HTML, SCADA, C, C#, C++, SQL Query language.
- Travel 20% of the time to serve our customers.
What You Will Get:
- With success in this position, the Electrical Controls Engineer may pursue a variety of career moves for example; Team Leader, Engineering Supervisor or Manager, at larger operating companies or opportunities in other functions such as business systems, or other business disciplines.
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits that are all about you - your goals, your needs, your health. For any budget. For any stage of life.
Who You Are:
- You are dedicated to safety and create a working environment where all employees are empowered to make the right safety related choices.
- You have knowledge and a background in lean manufacturing and insist on high standards.
- You enjoy working in an environment where diverse perspectives are welcomed and encouraged.
- You have a bachelor"s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from four-year college or university; and/or 3- 5 years of related experience in process control and CNG compressor control design or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here