Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Fort Worth, TX Posted: 2/23/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join a leading Company located in the Fort Worth, TX surrounding area.
Responsible for testing a component, feature, and or feature set. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and other teams across the business. They contribute to quality engineering discussions.
- Own medium-sized quality engineering tasks; and delivers as per the commitments, while helping team members
- Make technology choices at the individual level and can analyze the impact
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like SAFe/Agile, CI, Software and Product Security, Integration, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Integrate project testing with continuous-integration process
- Prepare Reusable functions, which improve the robustness, reusability, and maintainability of the test scripts
- Work with fellow team members to diagnose defects and formulate solutions
- Develop and executes maintainable automation tests for acceptance, integration, end-to-end, functional, and regression test cases
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
- A minimum of 9 years of professional experience in OR Master’s degree with 7 years of experience
- Working knowledge of CI/CD to support continuous automation and deployment process with basic knowledge of Linux/Unix scripting is required
- Experience with issue-tracking and agile project management tools such as Rally, Confluence, HP ALM, etc.
- Experience working with virtual machines (VMs) as part of a test/integration infrastructure
- Knowledge of cloud technologies in AWS
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here