Senior Payroll Accountant
Torrey Pines, GA Posted: 3/18/2021
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Senior Payroll Accountant to join a leading Company located in the of Torrey Pines, CA
- Performs various Payroll functions (processing of payroll, pay to CO reconciliation, tax filings, and time card audits).
- Prepares payroll journal vouchers.
- Prepares annual W-2s.
- SAP is a Must
- Responsible to complete account reconciliations.
- CATS, and Autotime experience preferred
- Determines and implements the most effective methods for controlling and processing accounting information.
- Analyzes and responds to accounting questions in accordance with GAAP generally accepted accounting principles.
- Ensures proper documentation in accordance with external requirements.
- Prepares timely and reliable periodic summaries of accounting records and data.
- Conducts special studies and analysis and prepares required accounting data for assigned projects and/or programs.
- Functions in an advisory role and guides less experienced staff.
- Maintains the strict confidentiality of sensitivity in, formation.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires a bachelor's or master's degree in accounting, finance or related discipline along with eight or more years of progressive experience in accounting with a bachelor's degree or six or more years of experience with a master's degree.
- Equivalent professional experience may be substituted instead of education.
- Must demonstrate an extensive understanding of accounting theories, concepts, and principles, and experience demonstrating a broad application of those concepts as well as a thorough understanding of generally accepted accounting principles cost accounting standards, and FAR.
- Must possess leadership skills including organizing, scheduling, and coordinating work assignments to meet project milestones or established completion dates.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here