Senior Technical Recruiter
Hill Afb, UT Posted: 3/19/2021
We have an outstanding Contract to Hire position for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join a leading Company located in the Hill AFP, UT surrounding area.
We are looking for an exceptional Technical Recruiter to drive the development and implementation of the recruiting strategy for the Intelligence and Security Team.
To be successful in this role, you"ll need to use your skills to establish sound relationships with your business and candidates, create recruiting strategies to ensure success in filling requirements, stellar research of the industry, develop a strong network of passive candidates, work collaboratively with team and create robust sourcing strategies that will attract the best and the brightest in our industry.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ Years of experience in the defense industry
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, can prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
- The candidate will have a knowledge and understanding of the needs of the defense community as well as the government contracting industry.
- Ability to generate a high volume/high-quality pipeline of candidates under tight timelines
- Highly organized in planning and time management with the ability to multi-task
- Follow up with and address candidate questions throughout the process
- Update report of weekly candidate activity; provide input for other reporting
- 5+ years recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting cleared candidates
- Strong understanding of security clearance requirements
- Experience with online sourcing techniques and up to date on all recruiting technology
- Capability to utilize and exploit a variety of resources to target cleared candidates with specialized technical expertise, i.e., social media and web-based initiatives, job fairs, networking, and commonly used job boards
- Experience recruiting in the space industry
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here