We have an outstanding Contract to Hire position for a Senior Technical Talent Sourcer. This position is 100% remote.
As a member of our team, a Sourcer works closely with our recruiters and hiring managers to develop strategies to find candidates for our IT, Engineering, and Intelligence Analysis organizations. We conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and we invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach.
We"re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us, which is more often than not with a member of our Sourcing team. We"re seeking a dynamic Sourcer who brings a level of motivation, curiosity, and technical capability to our team.
- Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements of the role, the function, and how it fits into the organization
- Team with Recruiters and hiring managers to manage an efficient model of operation
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and interviews candidates to determine fit
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 7+ years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team (expertise in alternative search engines, complex Boolean strings, data mining, people search, latest chrome extensions and tools, etc.)
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with the ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill reqs
- Sound candidate engagement approach with the ability to activate passive candidates * Sharp interview skills with the ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- 7+ Years of experience in either IT or defense/intel industry
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here