Beverly Hills, CA Posted: 4/7/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for an Administrative Specialist to join a leading Company located in the Beverly Hills, CA surrounding area.
- Supports manager/team as assigned by keeping them informed of activities impacting assigned group. Assists with scheduling, reports, agenda's, or other activities as required. Frequently interfaces with internal and external clients and is responsible for exhibiting exemplary customer service in all interactions.
- Coordinates 'office' functions and activities that may involve mail, phones, supplies, travel arrangements, equipment, moves, facilities, paperwork, and other duties.
- Completes special projects as assigned. Often has responsibility for or participates in special projects that may be temporary or permanent in nature.
- Works independently to complete routine departmental or unit functions and/or tasks including, but not limited to, various correspondence, preparing and updating recurring reports and other moderately complex documents which may contain statistical data and/or confidential information requiring accuracy and speed. Proofread and edit drafts and final materials for an appropriate and consistent format, accuracy of financial figures or other data and make corrections as needed..
- Utilizes word processing programs to create, revise, store and print various documents as required. Inputs various information to computer system via terminal entry according to established procedures.
- Ensures documents conform to established guidelines pertaining to format, English grammar and style.
- Assists in gathering information from various sources (i.e., internal files, computer reports, etc.) and organizing into specified/established format. Performs various operations (e.g., mathematical calculations, sorting data, etc.) on information gathered from various sources for use by assigned Manager or staff members. Contacts customers and/or Bank personnel to request information/documentation.
- Sets up and maintains filing systems, sorts and files various documents and maintains records of materials removed from files. May prepare indexing/cross-referencing aids. Make routine checks and comparisons of data by using various departmental sources (i.e., computer reports, filing systems, etc.) to verify information.
- Answers and screens incoming calls. Forwards to appropriate Manager/department personnel based on established directory listing. Makes and schedules appointments and/or meetings for assigned Manager.
- Opens, sorts, date stamps and distributes incoming mail for assigned Manager. Stuffs, seals and addresses outgoing mail for distribution through various mailing systems (inter-office, U.S. Post Office, etc.). May act on incoming correspondences as directed by Manager. Photocopies documents as required.
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years in an administrative capacity within a corporate environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of Bank personnel and customers.
- Ability to use computer and various software programs including MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here