Accounting Compliance Analyst
Orlando, FL Posted: 3/25/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for an Accounting Compliance Analyst to join a leading Company located in the Orlando, FL surrounding area.
- Manage several division level reports due regularly to Sector around weekly reporting and cash flow.
- Ensures timely and accurate submittal of deliverables to Sector/Segment, Corporate, and Division.
- Maintains appropriate business controls to ensure compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Recommends and helps implement process improvements in financial analysis and financial reporting.
- Conducts ad hoc analysis as required by management.
- Assists with the development and implementation of accounting and finance policies and procedures.
- Tracks and provides the status of progress and performance against the approved Plan.
- Maintains financial policies, practices, and procedures for the Division.
- Demonstrates ethical and professional behavior by company values.
- Perform job duties in a manner that maintains compliance with environmental, health, and safety regulations, policies, and procedures
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor"s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of 2 years of verifiable experience.
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, advanced formulas, and queries.
- Working knowledge of data collection, statistical and financial data analysis, and evaluation.
- Understanding of accounting principles that integrate Income statements, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- Knowledge of governmental accounting and design and application of rates is desired.
- Prior experience with an ERP system.
- HFM experience is desired.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here