Call Center/Customer Service
Call Center Representative (Remote)
Hot Springs National Park, AR Posted: 3/29/2021
Call Center/Customer Service
We have an outstanding career for opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join a leading customer solutions company located in the Hot Springs, AR surrounding area.
This position provides excellent customer service remotely (at-home) for the government. You will deliver an interaction and problem solving that leaves your customers feeling supported and satisfied in every interaction.
Essential Job Duties:
- Navigate to the appropriate pre-scripted responses which CSR must read verbatim to provide basic general and claims-specific information.
- Utilize standard technology such as telephone, email, and web browser to complete work tasks.
- Assist callers with their inquiries and keep records (data entry) of the call and resolution.
- Refer escalated calls as needed to supervisor.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Must be US citizens per federal contractual obligations.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to speak and read English and Spanish clearly, professionally, and fluently preferred.
- At least one year of Customer Service experience required.
- Ability to type a minimum of 20 WPM.
- Strong written communication skills. Requires heavy computer communication in a customer service capacity
- Must have pleasant personality, and capability to work independently
- Ability to empathize with customers
- Able to work a variety of work schedules to include days, nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
- Understanding of basic internet troubleshooting and configurations
- Able to sit, working at a computer, for extended periods of time
- Capable of multitasking (researching solutions while communicating with a caller)
Work from Home Setup
- Your work from home equipment will be supplied by our client.
- You will provide High speed internet. (Minimum speed of 10-15Mbps download and 4-6Mbps upload)
- Ethernet cable connection (no Wi-Fi)
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here