Materials and Processes Associate Engineer
Culpeper, VA Posted: 4/7/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Materials and Processes Associate Engineer to join a leading Company located in the Culpeper, VA surrounding area.
This individual performs assignments in the propulsion field as directed by supervision with a working knowledge of other related disciplines (thermal, structural, ballistics). Responsible for supporting (technical), organizing (cost and schedule), and implementing tasks directed by a Technical Manager (Department Manager, Technical Fellow, or equivalent) and providing chemical guidance. Specifying chemical testing, evaluation of data, and preparing and presenting reports of results are typical of the job function.
- Evaluate and implement tractable solutions to technical problems in production or during development involving the utilization of chemistry and chemical analysis techniques.
- Technically responsible for planning (technical), organizing (cost and schedule), and conducting technical projects covering a broad range of technical topics under the guidance of a Technical Manager.
- Develop, plan, and promote projects independently for the implementation of novel technical approaches and cutting-edge technologies.
- Consolidate results, prepare findings for reports, and present results.
- Knowledge of chemical principles, thermodynamics, polymer chemistry, structure/property relationships, kinetics, and data analysis is essential.
- Experience with energetic materials, statistical analysis, programming, and experimental set-up and data acquisition is a plus
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Material Science preferred.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here