Software Developer Associate
China Lake, CA Posted: 4/7/2021
We have an outstanding Contract to Hire position for a Software Developer Associate to join a leading Company located in the China Lake, CA surrounding area.
** Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance. **
Please click on this link if you have any questions on how to obtain a clearance: https://www.tadpgs.com/obtain_security_clearance
Main Duties/Responsibilities to Include:
- Participate in the technical design; development; testing; implementation and maintenance of web application enhancements.
- Maintain current knowledge of the principles; methods; and techniques used in web software development.
- Research, design, develop, and/or modify web applications
- Bachelor's Degree; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 2+ years of related experience in web software development
- Programming experience with ASP .NET with C# and PL/SQL with Oracle a plus
- US Citizenship; Secret clearance preferred
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here