Foxboro, MA Posted: 4/7/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Project Manager to join a leading Company located in Foxboro, MA, surrounding area.
This position will be responsible for managing software integration projects and assisting an existing Software Project Manager with software projects. The candidate will be interacting directly with customers during the deployment of software projects. The candidate will also be interacting with various internal teams of software developers, salespeople, applications engineers, and management. This role will focus on, but not be limited to, project management for integration projects that include the family of software applications.
This position will require the candidate to work from home in a home office setting. Travel to customer locations will be required from time to time, up to 20%. Travel will include both domestic and international locations. Maintains strict adherence to Covid-19 safety protocols for travel, and preference is given to remote execution of these services.
The candidate must have the ability to learn complex technical items quickly and must be willing and able to do self-study to learn the material. The candidate would be expected to demonstrate prior instances of successfully learning complex technical ideas.
- Prior experience managing software implementation with demonstrated results required.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Project, including the ability to create and manage project plans required.
- Knowledge of IT applications is desired but not required.
- PMP certification is desired but not required.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus; however not required.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Four-year Bachelor in IS/Engineering/Computer Science degree desired, but not required.
- IT Certifications desired but not required.
- Knowledge of Data Center operational environment desired, but not required.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here